Thursday, April 8, 2010

The girl and the wind

Hi there Today's outfit was inspired by Big Bang. So, I wore a colorful jacket and pink Converse sneakers.The tee has a beautiful print and I matched it with my grey handbag.In one of the pictures you can see The Palace of Parliament,the second largest building in the world after the Pentagon.Pretty impressive,right?The rest of the pictures are taken on Union Avenue,one of the main attractions in Bucharest.I have to run now but I will be back soon to post new looks.Bye bye

4 comments:

Silvia Couture said...

the name of your blog caught my eye..I just came back from Seoul last summer and loved it...lovely photos!

Phuong said...

cute and comfy look!

Anda said...

girl friend, i love love the outfit! very comfy and cool!!!! BIG BANG ROCKS...and so do YOU!!! i love the sneakers!!! Style-ish Laura!!! "Fighting"!!

Eri said...

Hi,

I just came by your blog and really enjoyed. Great outfits too!

Please come by and have a look at my blog.

See you soon.

Eri