Friday, April 23, 2010

A fine day for science

Today was a fine day for science like Dexter would say.I got up in the morning and the package I was waiting for almost 2 months came today in the mail.My precioussssss ♥ ♥ ♥ (for details check at the end of the post)
Then I spent the whole afternoon with my good friend,laughing and taking wonderful picutures.As you can see today's pictures are really special and different from the usual pics I post.She is very talented,right?Anyway I had such a great time,too bad we will both be caught up in school work and things will be extremely boring the next month.C'est la vie...see you soon ♥                                                                


9 comments:

Anda said...

cooooooooooooooool girl friend!!! i sooo love the pics!! especially with the hair all up...really cool!!! my fav is the one where the hair is blown up but still on the face <3<3<3<3<3 t'was a very fine day for science :D

Rachel Lynne said...

very fun! I love the graffiti and your leather jacket, I've been wanting one for ages, have a great weekend!


<3




http://blushingtulips.blogspot.com/

Anda said...

oh...by the way...(like tsukushi would say: "ekusukyusu mi" while i scream) kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...BIG BAND CD!!! the stickers are soooo CUTE!!! i'm really jealous!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

L. - Parce que la mode est aussi haut-savoyarde said...

Pictures are so fun!

Your perfecto is perfect! :)

Kiss.

Amélie said...

Gosh I love your dress! It's so pretty!
Just discovered your blog, don't hesitate to visit mine if you have 2 minutes ;)

Amélie
http://so-girly.over-blog.net

Nana said...

great pictures!! :)
Nana xx

Becca. said...

gorgeous photos, adore your dress!

PLEASE ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL PRADA GIVEAWAY!

XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

dotie said...

awesome pics..I love how your dress somehow mesh well with the graffiti background :)

eclectic du jour

Aisa.Pax.Paking.Paxie said...

love your dress and you look so pretty!:)