Saturday, April 10, 2010

Denmark

Two years ago,in May,I've spent one week in Denmark.It was the experience of a lifetime.I've met wonderful people and I've seen amazing places.So,I thought I should share some of the pictures I've taken during that trip with you.I stayed in a small town called Vordingborg where "The ruins of Vordingborg Castle" are the town's most famous attraction.The only fully preserved part of the castle is the "Goose Tower"and it's 26 meter tall.Can you imagine all the stairs I had to climb to the top?But it was definitely worth it because the view was breathtaking. But first,here are pictures from Copenhagen,one of Europe's oldest capitals with spectacular architecture.                                                                                                                             

The Little Mermaid 






Statue of Moses at The Copenhagen Cathedral ("Vor Frue Kirke")
 Radhuspladsen (City Hall Square)

Copenhagen City Hall (Kobenhavns Radhus)
 The Copenhagen Harbor

The City Hall Square
 The University of Copenhagen
 Jyske Bank,the second largest Danish bank
Nyhavn - The Recreational Center Of Copenhagen
 Vordingborg
 View from Goose Tower


 Goose Tower




Windmill farm with 20 windmills just outside Copenhagen Harbor





2 comments:

ALEXA- OMG the PINK Blog! said...

foarte frumoas orasul :3
app ce rasa e pisica ta?
xx

Anda said...

cool!!! i love the pictures! Copenhagen looks so beautiful! the pictures taken from the plane are incredible!!!!