Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cherry blossom

Today was  such a beautiful day.Guess the whining from yesterday's post paid off and spring came to it's senses.Everytime I wear my favorite ruffled skirt,I feel like a little princess.Not just because it's pink but also because it's  made out of chiffon and lace.I decided to go after a hippie meets  punk, meets princess kind of look :)) But because I didn't have any hair band I've improvised with a pink shoe lace,yes, you heard right.I was so excited when I found this amazing jacket,the model was perfect, just what I was looking for.You know by now how much I adore these high top sneakers you'll see a lot of them in the next posts.So,that was my outfit for today,hope you like it ♥       
     
                                                                                                                  



4 comments:

Kasia_B said...

Aw thank you so much for your awesome comment! :)
You're georgeous and you have a great style!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

Anda said...

the Big Bang style sneakers...and the jacket that i'm crazy about, and that Big Bang wore one just like it!!! i loooove this outfit!!! the shoe lace as a headband was genius =)) cool girl friend...cool!!! <3<3<3<3

ALEXA- OMG the PINK Blog! said...

Ador Outfitul <3

R@!$4 said...

aaaaaaahhh i was googgle uuglling 'cherry blossom' and i stumbled upon u.
when i read your little bio, OHEMGEEE i'm looking at a mirror (but i still am an otaku, not a WAS kekekekekeke!) hi fangirl in.... europe?
ah the sakura tree wasn't fully pink tho :P
i thought u were living in tokyo! kyaaaa~!
but anyways,
dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

NICE HIGH TOPS BUT I'M ALSO PROUD OF MY OWN pure white nikes. I think or didn't i post that photo in my blog - i got it for my hiru yasumi in japan last year... VERY SHINEE! XDDD