Friday, April 16, 2010

Boarding School

Like I promised here are today's pictures.Now that's more like it,the sun was up on the sky,the wind was blowing gently and the temperature was just right for my outfit.This grey trench is my absolute favorite,I love the collar and the design.Very chic,reminds me of something Audrey Hepburn would wear.The black beanie is so old I've forgot all about it ,good thing I decided to try it on today and I liked it so much.It's very "schoolish" don't you think?That's the reason I named my post "Boarding School".The vest was featured in another post,did I tell you how much I love the prize badge?
Speaking of school I have a lot of work ahead of me.I am graduating from college in about two months and I have to prepare my bachelor's degree..Time sure flies.Well,that was it for today Wish me luck I am going shopping tomorrow ,hopefully I'll find what I want.



11 comments:

Anda said...

girl friend...as always...i love the outfit!! i hate that it's getting cold again...bleah! anyway...the beanie is cool!!!<3<3<3<3

Lucy said...

I love your hair!! And amazing outfit as always!!

Alessandra said...

Great the trench!! Ande the colour of the shoes is fantastic!!

http://diaryofacoffeeaddicted.blogspot.com/

Zanah said...

Casual chic luv !!! Thx for your visit as always :)

Mon Mode Blog

Lori said...

love the outfit, reminds me of blair waldorf ;)

sayablack said...

Looovely coat and shoes!
I adore your bangs,too<3

Phuong said...

nice look, love the trench

shibuu said...

I love this look! ;D
The grey jacket is so beautiful!
Nice blog, i'll follow it!

.shibuu.

L. - Parce que la mode est aussi haut-savoyarde said...

Wow, you are very pretty!

Your outfit is so cool!

Kiss.

~勝美~ said...

Very beautiful outfit!!
Specially the booties!!! Loved them! <3
And the background for your pictures too, amazing!

What the Street Wears said...

i love the hat *-*