Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bell Pepper

Why did I choose this name for my post you ask? Well,just take a look at the third picture.I had a Marilyn Monroe moment.Unlike the other days,today the wind and I got along.I can even say we are friends now.My hair was obedient and my dress was cute as a muffin.So,anyway let's talk about today's outfit.I always wear a scarf with my trench coats.I think it's very chic and you can get a Parisian look this way.The scarf is teal and it's a perfect match for my purple trench coat.I also wore an oversized bag,perfect for every outfit.The boots have high wooden heels and shoe laces.I'll post a picture where you can see them better soon.Have a nice day,see you soon










8 comments:

Anda said...

girl friend...i love the dress!!! and the cardigan too!!! cool marylin pose =)) i'm sure mister T to the O to the P would happily help you with the dress to pull it up...oh...i mean pull it down!!! oops...i did it again! :D

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Love your hair!!!!! Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a sweet comment! :)XXX

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Samantha said...

Great post. Love the pictures and your blog is so amazing. Love your outfit, but personally, since your jacket is such a statement and bolf color, i would make your scarf a black, brown, or grey.
xoxo,
http://www.onceuponafad.blogspot.com

Zanah said...

Lovely pics & blog :)

Mon Mode Blog

MEF said...

love the dress!

Visit my blog http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

~勝美~ said...

Oh, you're really a poupée girl! haha!
I love your coordinate, specially the muffler! <3

CMA said...

loving the boot and i adore the color of the scarf
you have an awesome blog, keep it up!
thanks for sharing as always
and thanks for the encouraging comments!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

une fille pas comme les autres said...

Super les photos sutout celles ou tu tourne!!
très jolie robe!
Bises