Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bears

I hope you all had a great time this Easter.I spent the day with an old friend of mine and I am so happy we got together because we had a lot to catch up on.Today's outfit was colorful,just how I like it.Maybe I went a little overboard with the color combination,blue and yellow, but that's just how wild I am :))
And because two bright colors weren't enough I added a purple scarf.I found this amazing blazer at Zara and I was extremely lucky because it was on sale too.It reminded me of a blazer I saw on Topshop so you can only imagine the excitement I felt when I bought it.So,that was it for today I will see you soon ♥                                        


 


  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl friend...i love this style!!! i totally love the blue blazer!!! you look great!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Walk The Sand said...

LOVE the blue blazer. Awesome colour.
x

sayablack said...

Awesome your blue jacket!
Do you interested in Tokyo?
I live in Japan,Tokyo.
If you ineterested in Tokyo fashion,please check out my blog<3
XX
http://tokyofashionholic.blogspot.com/

ALEXA- OMG the PINK Blog! said...

Kawaii =^.^=

omg nu pot sa cred ca esti din Romania ;x iti place Harajuku Gyaru Style?

I love itttttttttt

si blogul + te voi urmarii ;;)

xoxo
late Happy Easter si tie!