Thursday, March 25, 2010

Geek Chic

I noticed that in South Korea is common to use glasses frames without lenses. A lot of stars there rock these glasses like, Lee Hyori (1st picture),Ye Jun (2nd picture) and of course last but not least,my favorite fashionista,G-Dragon ♥

Can you imagine that is actually fashionable to look like a geek?

If was still in Junior High and I went to school looking like that,I think I would get bullied and thrown in the school locker.But since I am a 21 year old college student,I don't have to worry about bullies at school who want to steal my lunch money.Without further ado,here are some pictures of me trying out the "Geek Look".                                  









3 comments:

Emiko said...

I can't agree more with you! It's crazy that something that's so popular now could get yourself bullied really badly!
You look really good with the glasses :)

MEF said...

i love this!!

Visit my blog http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

Anda said...

girl friend...you look so good! i want frames like yours :(( anyway...you're beautiful!! and i love your style!!! <3