Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dress up games

I love dress up games, although I don't remember playing dress up with dolls when I was growing up. Maybe I am channeling my inner child and she wants to make up for lost time. My favorite places for dress up games are Roiworld, Style up and Tiniya.
Roiworld was originally a South Korean website but it was bought one year ago by an American company. Personally, I liked it a lot more before, even though the new Roiworld has some pretty interesting features like "Decorate" where you can choose a background and "Celebs" where you have the chance to dress up your favorite celebrity. Overall it's still great and worth checking out









 

3 comments:

Laura said...

Nice post!!!

barbielaura.com if you wantvisit my blog and bloglovin if you want follow me...

R@!$4 said...

roiworld - how can u know this cute thing n yet know its korean?!?!?! hahahahah! n poupee girl its been a looooong time since i opened. i'll wear look #1!

Ruxandra said...

N-am stiut ca a fost cumparat de o compane americana atunci cand s-a produs schmbarea pe site...imi amintesc doar cand ntram zilnic si tot imi spuneau ca in curand un nou Roiworld va fi gata...