Sunday, February 7, 2010

TOPSHOP Blazers

Top 5 Blazers I desperately want  from TOPSHOP

Number 1 Premium Double Breasted Blazer It was love at first sight♥ Everything is just perfect,the color,the rolled cuffs,the length, I can't wait to put my hands on this one.

Number 2 I am a sucker for hot pink and even though I prefer blazers with buttons I would make an exception for this amazing piece of clothing.


Number 3  This silver double-breasted blazer is so elegant and stylish ♥

Number 4 The bright color won me over.


Number 5  Grey never goes out of style


3 comments:

Bubu said...

I‘d like to invite you to visit my fashion blog:

http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

Thank you :). KISSES FROM SPAIN

•••HAVE A NICE WEEK•••

Bubu said...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dirty Hair Halo said...

i'm really liking the punch of the hot pink blazer!

www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com