Sunday, February 28, 2010

My lovely cat Tenshi

Say hi to my cat Tenshi. Isn't he adorable? Not only he's the most beautiful creature I've laid eyes on (I am as objective as I can be),but he's also very caring and he never gets mad at me when I take dozens of photographs of him.You can notice that he's not always in a good mood,but I can assure you he loves being the center of attention. He's turning 6 this year ...time sure flies. I remember when my parents first brought him I thought he was like a cotton ball,too cute to be real.


9 comments:

Carolina. said...

Ow nice, very nice!
Hugs.

marchenoir-mode.blogspot.com/

Yachi said...

Oh my god, your cat is beautiful <3
Thanks a lot for your comment in my blog :3
Poupee fan too? That game is awful, it takes half of my life! xD

kimvee said...

Thanks for the sweet comment :) Your cat is so cute in the last two photos with the hat on. hehehe*

kimvee.blogspot.com
ohmyvintage.blogspot.com
omvintage.etsy.com

Mila said...

Your cat is soooo pretty <3 <3

Blue is in Fashion this Year said...

Oh yes, absolutely adorable ^_^ I love cats so much!

BlueisinFashionthisYear.com

CMA said...

CUTE
thanks for sharing
love the blog, keep it up
and thanks for the sweet comments, means the world

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Very nice, I love pets...

barbielaura.com if you want visit my blog and bloglovin if you want folow me...

~勝美~ said...

Oh God, I want to hug him!!
He seems so fluffy!! -*o*-
And he's incredible white too! Like a snow ball or a sugar cotton!

kittenhood said...

oh, wonderful cat! I was just saying that it must leave a lot of hair throughout the house... but it must be worth it!