Thursday, February 11, 2010

Poupee Girl

I am not the type of person who has addictions (besides clothes,of course) but I remember the first time I discovered this Japanese site I was so hooked I couldn't stop playing. I spent hours and hours every single day collecting shells, collecting ribbons, posting pictures with real clothes so that I could buy fake clothes :)) You must think I am crazy I know,but never underestimate the power of Poupee Girl.Girls who play this and are members of the community can relate to what I've said earlier.It's been 1 year already and I still find myself taking pictures of items I buy just so I can post them on Poupee.Another thing that I love about poupee is their events for Christmas, Easter, Halloween,Valentine's Day. Here's my poupee dressed up for Valentine's Day event and some of my favorites outfits I've made for Poupee .

P.S. To see my profile click  HERE

2 comments:

~勝美~ said...

It's exactly the same thing here!
I've started on poupée girl more than 1 year ago, and I'm still uploading pictures and catching shells. -^.^-
My favourite events are the V-Day and the ones when I can buy japanese clothes, like the New Year Event! <3

~勝美~ said...

By the way, another interesting thing to do on poupée is to search friends around the world, don't you think? -^_^-
I really enjoy making poupée friends!